A Jersey boy through and through, I was born in Newark’s Beth Israel Hospital in August, 1964, grew up mostly in Upper Saddle River, graduating from Northern Highlands Regional HS, and Cook College, Rutgers, with a BS in Biology.
I enjoy providing all phases of general dentistry to patients of all ages, including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry (Bleaching, Cosmetic Bonding, Veneers, Tooth colored Fillings and Crowns)
- Reconstructive Dentistry (Full and Partial Dentures including metal free Partials and Implant Supported Dentures, Bridgework and Implants to replace missing teeth)
- Restorative Dentistry (Bonded Resin Restorations, “white fillings”)
- Root Canal Therapy
- Some Oral Surgery, extractions
- Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy, treating gum disease, but referring patients who need gum surgery to a periodontist