Bonding repairs and restores unsightly tooth surfaces, defects, and appearance.
Bonding is a technique of adhering to a tooth (typically) composite resin or porcelain. There are different types of bites, where teeth have different layouts and qualities. Bonding can straighten crooked teeth, remove gaps, and cover unsightly problems.
The benefits of COMPOSITE RESIN bonding are
- One visit, immediate results
- Often requires no anesthesia
- Great for fixing isolated problems: one space, chip, or tooth.
Benefits of PORCELAIN Bonding
- Provides the truest tooth-like resemblance in color match, surface qualities, and most precision reproduction.
- Color and gloss will never degrade.
- Better for more extensive repair and restoration work.