Dental techniques, systems, technologies, and providers are constantly changing and improving. I make sure I’m providing you the best and most effective for the best results.
Dental health science, techniques, and technologies are in a constant state of evolution, and it’s one of my passions to keep abreast of them, choose the best, and master them for my patients. In every area, from tools, to methods, from sterilization systems, to the latest information technologies, even to audio and video systems which help patients to both relax and to view data about their diagnoses and treatment — I bring my love of the cutting edge, and passion to learn and explore, to my desire to be the best I can be and provide the best care and comfort to my patients.
Nonetheless, I’m no fad follower, adventurer, or technoflash profiteer. I constantly keep abreast of the latest reports and evidence based medical and dental studies to ensure that I provide my patients the state of the art, the most efficacious, proven perspectives, tools, techniques, services and providers which actually produce the best outcomes.
Here are a few of the areas in which we are at the forefront of dental care:
- Digital x-rays which use a small fraction of the radiation of traditional film.
- Intra-oral camera for patient education and information.
- The latest, most effective and efficient cassette and rack based sterilization system.
- We use only autoclavable equipment and disposable. No so-called ‘cold sterilization’ equipment is used.
- Use of highest quality labs and products for diagnosis, devices, appliances, prostheses.
- The latest crown technologies, particularly dental zirconia.