Dr. Markowitz’s Vision
I used to dream of having an office like this one day. A space that was modern, clean, and inviting. Someplace that I would be excited about going to each day. An office where my patients would feel comfortable, glad that it was their office. (In my dreams however, I always had a fuller head of hair….)
I have been blessed with ability and good conscience. My compassion, empathy, and concern are sincere. My staff are wonderful: they care for their patients like they care for each other. None of us are here because we have to be; we’re here because we want to be.
Providing the best dental care possible, with a first class team of professionals and friends, creating relationships and maintaining teeth and health which last a lifetime, and doing that which I enjoy, in a setting like this — this is my dream come true.
“To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” Anatole France
Because we are passionate about attaining personal and professional excellence:
- We are committed to helping our patients keep their teeth for a lifetime.
- We constantly strive to provide the quality dental care that our patients expect and deserve.
- We value and appreciate our patients; their concerns are our concerns.
- We will provide our patients with a pleasant and comfortable dental experience.
- We will educate our patients to make informed dental decisions, with an emphasis on preventive care.